Monday, October 5, 2009

Will Wonders Never Cease?

A while back I posted that my car was fixed...without needing any additional work. That was true for about a month. But alas my car gave in (again) and refused to start. Nope, wouldn't even try to turn over. It turns out, luckily and thankfully, that it just needed a new battery. I guess my car's original battery did pretty well. It made it 6-6 1/2 years.

The other half of the wonder and amazement is that my sweetie is so handy. He helped me change out the battery...in the dark...with a cold...but we did it ourselves. Hooray porters! I continue to learn that Dave just knows all kinds of things. I definitely married a great man!

P.S. Just as a side note, Dave made it 2 1/2 years without locking his keys in the car. With his Probe he had it down to a science where he could get in in 10 seconds or so. Luckily we found a "trick" to get back into the Jeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment