Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween '09

This year we bought a few pumpkins, but we didn't get around to carving them. Plus, we didn't have the tools to carve them. Oh well. Hopefully next year we'll be able to do some carving. We went and hung out with our good friends/neighbors tonight. We had dinner, visited, and watched "Jurassic Park". Dave really likes that movie, but I think it's a little scary. I don't mind scary movies...sometimes. However, I usually don't prefer them. We also watched "Hanted Mansion" and "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". We were big party poopers and put a sign on our door requesting no trick-or-treaters in an attempt to keep Sadie from completely freaking out since we weren't home.


Both Dave and I worked yesterday. This year I was Raggedy Ann. I think I pulled it off pretty well. :0) I sure had fun with it. Amazingly, Dave dressed up too. He's not all that into Halloween, dressing up specifically. His branch at work was collaboratively "The Adams Family". He was Fester Adams. I thought he did a great job with his costume.


I didn't get a picture of all of his co-workers, but he says a picture was taken. So we'll have to add it later. There is a group picture of some of my co-workers on my facebook page. Sadie got to dress up as a pumpkin this year, and Jack was himself. All in all, we had a pretty good Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures!! Hope you had a great Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a doll just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the pics from work! Looks like you guys had a blast! Everyone looked so cute!

    ReplyDelete