Saturday, October 24, 2009

Quick Trip Home

During my day off this last week I made a quick trip home. It was great to go up for a visit. I've gotten a lot better about going longer between visits, but I still need to see the family and friends every once in a while. The wonders of technology are great, but it can't beat a face-to-face chat.

While I was there I got to see a number of friends, most of whom I haven't talked to in some time. I had good intentions of getting home the same night, but ended up staying in Logan. Lucky me, I got to drive from Logan to Salt Lake. I was really proud of myself - up at 5:00, shower at 5:30, out the door and on the road by 6:00 to clock in at 7:30. Hooray for me! (If you didn't know, totally not a morning person.) We do a 30-45 min. commute, but kudos to anyone who consistently does one any longer.

1 comment: