Sunday, October 18, 2009

10 Days of Dave

In the past Dave has done a couple of extra "special" surprises for me. One time he bought me roses and put little sayings in the petals and another time he did a "trail of I love you's". I know he loves me all the time, which is impressive in and of itself when I'm not feeling up to par. So I wanted to do a random special thing for him. Thus the 10 Days (or so) of Dave.

I for one had a great time doing this. I wrote a lot of mega-cheesy sayings, but it was fun and I think Dave looked forward to it. I say 10 days or so because unfortunately Dave came down with major bronchitis in the middle of my plan. He ended up being out of work an entire week, which if you know Dave at all is a super long time. After 3+ years of marriage, I finally got him to get a doctor. Thankfully he is feeling a LOT better.

Among other things, his "treats" ranged from cinnamon rolls to good & plenty to a movie to a night out at a bed & breakfast. While it is definitely not a requirement to do "big surprises" of give flowers every Thursday, I hope that Dave knows how special I think he is and how lucky I feel to be his wife. Sweetie, я люблю тебя очень 99 !

2 comments: