Monday, October 12, 2009

Mats, Mats

Poor, poor Sadie pup has some not quite with it parents. (*sniffle*) Our cute little puppy got her ears shaved today. Her fur gets so matted. Dave recently practically shaved her body, but her ears were too tangled. We attempted to get the knots out, but couldn't do it. So we took her in to PetSmart and were told she had to just be completely shaved. I think it's actually kind of cute.

Another mat...is the target in our backyard for potty time. I bought a "cheap" (on sale $1.50) door mat at Ikea, which has become Sadie's toilet. There are times where frankly I don't care where she goes. I'm just glad she gets her business done. Back to the initial puppy mats, mom and dad will try to keep her better brushed to avoid future shaving.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see a picture of Sadie with her new haircut! At least her "potty mat" was cheap!

    ReplyDelete