Monday, March 22, 2010

Kimmy Go Boom!

Do you suffer from short-term memory loss?....I can't remember. Kimmy whimmy stood on the bed, Kimmy whimmy fell on her head. Yep, minor concussion over the weekend. I was trying to lift a bag off the floor while standing on our spare bed and slipped. I'm doing alright, but I ended up going into InstaCare today just to make sure it wasn't something worse (under the recommendation of a couple of people).

My head's got a cute little banged up spot and I have a really nice bruise down my leg. A couple other fun little bruises and a sore back. Morals of the story: don't fall off your bed, avoid "stupid" moments; if you do fall, try not to land on a TV stand or exercise weights.

On a brighter note, I got my first pedicure last week.

5 comments:

  1. Mamma called the doctor and the doctor said...NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better! I fell on my way to the bus the other day and i have a crescent bruise on my leg, i think it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun little child's rhyme you could use: 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed ... 1 fell off and broke his (or her) head! Mama called the doctor and the doctor said: "NO more monkeys jumping on the bed" :) Oh the wisdom of nursery rhymes! Ooo, I'm not trying to say that you are a monkey! hehe I just realized how that sounded, and then I just realized that Cami wrote it before me. But, I think she is implying that you are a monkey. ;).
    Love ya and congrats on the pedicure! Did you just love it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you ok? Do you remember who I am? How many fingers am I holding up??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dave & Kim - I see you've found me in the blog world. Glad to hear you are doing fine after jumping on the bed like a monkey... hehehe. You are a great blogger!! I think I'm doing well if I get something up once a month. Take care. Janet

    ReplyDelete