Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Recent Cuts

Recently I having been posting much. My "unoffical, personal goal" is to write at least once a week. I realize that I'm behind for March. I just haven't had the energy to do so. Now that it's like 11:00 at night, on a work night. This too shall be a brief entry.

Last weekend we (pretty much the whole family) went in for springtime shavings. Dave, who is very particular about his hair, finally reached his breaking point. Admittedly, it was getting rather long...for him. So, he was able to get his hair trimmed up.

Dave rather enjoys it when I do different things with my hair, i.e. highlights, curls, etc. So I whacked a ton of hair off so I could look like a boy again, like I did when we met. (That would be according to Dave.) Alright, I didn't whack much off, but I did get a perm. It took 4 1/2 hours to do! It was 2 hours of just rolling my hair. At one point there were 2 girls rolling, and I think 150 or so rollers were used. I've gotten a pretty good response from everyone with the results.











Sadie also got a haircut, which was more of a spring shaving. I'm not sure we intended to make it quite so short, but she needed a cut and we figured that she'll appreciate it in the summer when it gets really warm out. On a random side note, Sadie and I went out for a nice long walk on my day off. She really enjoyed that.

2 comments:

  1. You need to post a pic of your new perm for everyone who doesn't get to see you! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is super cute! I love it Kimmy!

    ReplyDelete