Friday, March 12, 2010

A Rare Occurrence

A few days a year, Dave and I get to have a "work day" off together. This happened to be the case yesterday. I was definitely looking forward to it. Usually, Dave gets the Monday "banking holidays" off, but he is going in to work tomorrow to teller for half the day. So he got to have my day off for the week.

Unfortunately, I had one of my much needed sleep days. :( The poor guy. I was out most of the day. Seriously, I was awake 7 out of 14 hours yesterday. Not exactly the best ratio. We did manage to get to go to lunch together, which was great. We ended up going with one of our good friends to JCW's. (A first for us.) The food was awesome and the company was even better!

So while I didn't get as much quality Dave time in as I would have liked, I'm still glad that we got to have a day off together. Hopefully the next one my husband will have conscious spouse. P.S. I fell right to sleep last night. Despite my massive napping, I was not up all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment