Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Weekend

We were able to hear from our church leaders once again this weekend. As usual, I didn't make it through all of the talks, but the ones I did hear were excellent! Luckily, all of the talks will be available in the next month to read/watch/hear. Dave was able to go to the priesthood session for the menfolk, which I think was a great blessing for him. That however left me volunteered to "tend" the shop. :0)

The weather Friday and Saturday was fabulous!! Sadie and I were able to get out for a couple of really good walks. That was something I probably needed. I'm so glad we're into spring, but because it was conference, it also meant crazy, stormy weather. Right on cue, the snow, sun, snow, sun hit Sunday afternoon. We had planned to go on a walk with Dave, but that just ended up not happening.

Traditionally we have pizza during conference, but for various reasons we bypassed that one. We did get in our Sunday morning cinnamon rolls though. Mmm...so good! The conference addresses were great, but the weekend still flew by, far too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment