Monday, March 28, 2011

Mommyz and Poppyz

Moms and dads are great! Last weekend, Dave's parents came down to help me clean our house. I thought Mom was going to help me and Dad would go help Dave, but they were both there for me. Admittedly, I was more than slightly overwhelmed at the thought of them seeing our atrocious house, but it ended up being a huge help!


This weekend, a couple days ago, Mom and Dad were back down to try and help Dave with some business things. They weren't able to get much accomplished this trip, but we really appreciate the thought and trouble in them coming anyway.


I love talking to my mom. We've always had a pretty good relationship, but now that I'm a "grown-up" it's even better. The only thing is that I wish we weren't so far away. It could be a lot further, but a 2 hour drive is just enough to make it so that we don't get to see our parents as much as I sometimes might like.


I am grateful for moms and dads and all that they do!! Love you Mom and Dad and Mom and Pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment