Sunday, October 10, 2010

Excellent Weekend!

I got to have a 3 day weekend. On Friday we got some good news, which I'm going to post next time, sorry. Dave and I got to spend some good time together. We went up to the city and attended the fall home improvement show. We generally go to the spring home show, but this was the 1st time we've gone to the fall show.

My aunt has a booth that she does there. I got to help her for a little bit while we were there. Dave and I always like walking around and seeing things we can do, new products, etc. It's more fun since we have a house. The other part I like is entering the drawings and getting treats. (That's really my favorite part.)

Saturday morning I was up and out the door before 7:00 AM! I got to go to a cardiology update in Murray. It was pretty good. I always enjoy learning more about what I'm doing. I'm proud of myself because I'm starting to know some of what's talked about at these seminars, butI still learn though.

Today was fabulous at church. I was really able to feel the spirit. We had testimonies shared and it was just such a good meeting. As usual, we sat next to our neighbors with their cute little girl. We love our neighbors, but we especially enjoy playing with their cute little kids. One day we'll hopefully get to have cute little ones too.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear your good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just getting around to reading posts...sounds like you guys had a fun weekend! I can't wait to hear whatever your good news is! You two need to come visit us again :)

    ReplyDelete