Sunday, May 30, 2010

What's Up?

It's been a while since I've written, but here's what's up.

Work has been keeping us BUSY! It's been super stressful, but we keep plugging away. Dave and I have not been feeling great as of late. It turns out that Dave has an ulcer. It's not too big or anything, but it's there nonetheless. I have been in to see the doctor as well and I found out that I have some ovarian cysts. Again, nothing too serious, but they're there.

I had my 2nd pedicure and went for some bling this time. (Hee hee. ) We got one more "minor" snowfall last week. It didn't stick long, but I sure am ready to be going into summer/warmer weather. Dave and I are planning a couple of summer vacations. We are planning on going at the end of June and I'm super excited to get away for a while.

We spent another fun-filled weekend cleaning. The house looks good. The plan tomorrow is to go and play. Not sure what the plan is, but we're going to go do something fun.

I think that's about it for now. I'll write more again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear both of guys haven't been feeling too great. I hope things get better, and I hope you have fun on your getaways!

    ReplyDelete