Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weather Report

In typical Utah spring fashion, we have gone from sunny 80's to snowy 30's or 40's. I haven't been able to make up my mind about whether I prefer the heat or the cold. Every time I think I figure it out, I don't, but this year I've been freezing regardless of the temperature. This isn't really anything new.

Last week it was in the 70's inside our house and I was cold, cold. Due to my immense refusal of high bill paying, I was not about to turn on the heater again. I was under a blanket and our cute little baby Jack came to the rescue. He crawled under the blanket and laid right on top of my hands to keep me warm. He was there for some time. Thanks Jack, Jack.

In other news, Porters have been a little under the weather. Both Dave and I have just not been feeling well. We've both got some upcoming tests to see what's up. I'll keep you posted. I don't think it's anything too serious for either of us. Here's hoping to warmer, brighter weather - seasonal and for Porters. :0)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you are sick! That's a bummer. Maybe its cuz you are keeping your house too cold. Pay the bills, warm up, get well! That's my theory. I hardly ever get sick and I like to keep my house at a cool balmy 75-80 degrees!

    ReplyDelete