Saturday, May 15, 2010

They Finally Got Hitched!

It has been some time in the making. Almost 2 years in fact. There was some going back and forth on the decision. I don't think it was so much that he didn't want it to happen, but the financing (among other things) was a concern. Last weekend LJ got hitched at last, and he (and more so Dave) couldn't be happier!

Actually, one of my best friends from high school, Rebecca got hitched today. She had something of a long engagement, but I'm so happy for her. She is the first of my friends to tie the knot since I got married - nearly 4 years ago! Congratulations!*

*Left the camera home, no wedding pictures to post.

P.S. Random side note - got to do a girls night yesterday; went to see "Letters to Juliet"; way cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment