Thursday, December 24, 2009

UHC Holiday Party

This one is a few days late, but this year we had a Christmas party at my work. We usually do, but I'm pretty sure last year it just didn't happen. We had our holiday get-together at one of our doctors home this year. It was a first for me, but I guess they have done it before in the past. At any rate, it was a lot of fun. We weren't there a really long time, but I think it's always nice to see co-workers/friends outside the office. We had good food and just visited.

After we left, Dave and I went to my doctor's house. I made a Cache Valley gift basket for him and his family. Oh I wish I had taken a picture! I meant to, but then didn't do it before passing it off. It turned out Awesome! I put Cox honey, Gossner "squeaky cheese," flavored milk, Old Grist Mill cinnamon bread, Bluebird Candy chocolates, Pepperidge Farm goldfish and cookies, and some fudge and pickles my mom had made. It really was quite impressive and I think it turned out really well. (I was hoping that maybe he'd say thanks, but no thanks; and I could just take it home with me.)

Now we're only a day away from Christmas. I got to have the day off, which I needed this week. I ended up going and picking up a few last minute things. Now if only my Sweetheart could come home too. He's up at work for a few more hours, but then hopefully we can just relax and spend some much wanted time at home together.

No comments:

Post a Comment