Friday, September 4, 2009

Drama of the Week

In case you didn't hear, earlier this week Dave's branch was involved in an armed robbery. No one was hurt, but it was definitely traumatic for everyone there. Although no one was physically injured, this has taken a toll on all of the employees. Needless to say, it has been a tough week. However, being the troopers that they are, everyone has still shown up to work. We are very thankful that everyone is doing okay and hope things can continue to get better.

4 comments:

  1. wow! No I hadn't heard! That is crazy! Kim...why do you not tell me these things? Perhaps because my life adds enough drama to our clinic? Oi! I'm trying to change that though. :) I'm glad that everything turned out ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just so glad Dave and the others weren't hurt. I'm sure it will take a while to heal from the trauma though. We're thinking of ya and keeping you guys in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful Dave was the calm one that day to keep me sane. Truly. I do not know what I would have done had he not been there to comfort us. Thanks you two for being the best!

    ReplyDelete