Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rarities

Today a few things happened that don't happen all that much. We started off the day going golfing. Dave learned how to play on his mission, and he loves it. I'm certain he would like to be able to go more, but this was only his 2nd time out this year and my first. Being the golfing newbie, I can only go to the golfing range. I've yet to "master" the game, but I do think I'm improving. I was able to hit most of the balls my 1st or 2nd try.

We came home and grilled burgers for lunch. Actually I grilled burgers for lunch. It was my very first time ever grilling. I thought they turned out pretty well. I always appreciate Dave and what he does for us, but I learn more and more just how much he actually knows and how handy he really is.

This evening we played Salt Lake City On Board. For those who may not know, it's a Salt Lake version of Monopoly that Deseret First Credit Union (Dave's employer) put out in 2007 I believe. Normally Dave does not like to play games with me because I frequently win. However he does have his shining moments. Yep, he took me to the cleaners with his boardwalk hotel equivalent. It was a good game, good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment