Friday, August 20, 2010

Hmm...

Alright, so now that I've posted we're heading back to school, I already need to "update" my progress. I went to take the Accuplacer exam yesterday, which is one of those see how much you know, or don't know, type-tests. The results surprised me and they didn't. Ready for this?
Test & Score:
Basic Algebra 66%
Sentence Structure 99%
Reading Comprehension 52%

Recommendations:
Reading and writing 0900
Math 1010

The report I was given stated that most college majors require at least the ability to do Math 1050 and English 1010. I don't have a problem with that, except that I've already taken Math 1050 and 1060, as well as English 1010 and English 2010. Granted, it has been 7+ years since I've taken those classes, but I think enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment