Sunday, February 21, 2010

Customer Service

Couple of stories... We're lovin' the new bed, but here's our sad story. Last week Dave rolled out of bed and we heard a crack! That's right, a crack under the bed. After a little bit of investigation, we found that one of the boards had snapped. So, we went back down to the store to see what could be done. And, we really didn't get anywhere.

I stayed in the car with Sadie and Dave went in alone. He was told that they really couldn't do anything. The best we got out of them was some random board that's supposed to be the replacement. We haven't tried it yet, but I'm just kind of frustrated that we didn't get better help.

On a better note, last night I went to get dinner at Cafe Rio. I decided to splurge and orderes chips with queso dip. Unfortunately, they didn't have the queso done. I really didn't mind waiting. It wasn't that big of a deal to me. Nevertheless, while I was waiting they offered me a free drink, and since I ended up being there a little longer than they thought I should have been, they threw in a free dessert.

There are very few jobs where customer service of some sort or another is not used. I know that it can be tough to deal with difficulty people, siguations, etc, but as a customer/consumer I definitely appreciate getting better customer service and having people at least try to help make things better.

2 comments:

  1. Trust me, by all means, it's still better than in Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! Cafe Rio! I know I just had it yesterday...I could go for it again!

    ReplyDelete