Monday, October 17, 2011

First Few Days

I'm finally getting around to a quick post. It has been a busy few days since bringing Olivia home. We have had some concerns about her eating and digestion. She actually is quite a good eater and has a decent schedule, but her diaper count has been behind and we've been concerned with a few incidents.
Since getting her home we have not gone a day without some sort of doctor's appointment. Thankfully they always say she's alright. While it may seem like we're paranoid or hypochondriacs about her care, I really think there have been some concerns. Dave was able to give his first father's blessing to Olivia this morning and I know that she has already been helped by that. In fact it's been beneficial for me as well. I've felt great comfort and peace today about her health. Our goal for tomorrow, which I believe we can hit, is to not see a Dr.
My mom was able to come help us for the first several days and now Dave's parents have helped us the last few. We are so grateful for all of them and their tremendous support! We really appreciate everyone's love and support. So thank you all.Love,
Dave, Kim, and Olivia

1 comment:

  1. She is just so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! And it's scary being new parents when your new baby doesn't seem to be doing what she should. I'm glad Dave was able to give her a blessing, and hope she does better! Wish I lived closer so I could see her, but I wouldn't want to give her the yucky sickies we have at our house though!

    ReplyDelete