Thursday, September 22, 2011

MA Dinner

Tonight I got to go out with the girls...again. The MA's in my office try to get together, outside of work, from time to time. Since I will be going on maternity leave soon, we wanted to do one of these such outings. Tonight we went to The Cheesecake Factory.
I've only been there once prior. These days my stomach is so squished that I can't eat much at a time. I got some crab and artichoke dip and split some dessert. Dinner was good, but like always it was nice to just hang out outside the office. Once again I had my camera, but didn't get around to taking any pictures. :(

On another note, I am getting some contractions now. I'm not always sure if it's contractions or the baby moving, but I've had a few that have been fairly strong. I have an appointment tomorrow; so we'll see what the doc says. (We suspect she may not wait the full 40 weeks to make her entrance.) Tomorrow we're off to Logan for my family/Logan baby shower. I think this will be the last traveling we do for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment