Saturday, September 17, 2011

Full Day (Kimmy firsts)

Today Dave and I went to a 1st time mom (parents) class at American Fork Hospital. We did the condensed 1 day "cliff notes" version. I think that was the better way for us to do it. Some of what we covered I already knew, but I also learned a lot too. We are getting ever more excited to meet our baby!

This evening I got to go to my 1st girls' night. It was great! (Something I will need to do more of.)
I got to see some friends from high school, whom I haven't seen in far too long. We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory, yet another 1st for me. I rather enjoyed the food, and the company. We have a fabulous waitress, who spoiled me a bit because I'm pregnant I think.

We continue to make progress on getting ready for the baby to come, but still have a ways to go. Dave was able to get a lot done while I was gone, for which I am very grateful. Of course we hope the baby will stay in to finish growing, but we realize it could be anytime now. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment