Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tragic Loss

Here's my very minor tribute to a dear friend. I went into work a little late today. When I got there I did not get my usual greeting and I got the worst news! One of my co-workers and very dear friends, Cami, drowned in a rafting accident in Idaho last night. Needless to say, it was a very long day for everyone in our office.

I think a lot of times this is what we hear, but Cami was loved by so many people and likewise was such a bright spot in the lives of many. Cami was so positive and had a contagious smile. I don't recall her speaking badly of anyone. She also had an incredible amount of energy and love of life.

Words are never enough in these situations. This is a first for me, and I don't wish it on anyone. Nevertheless, Cami you will be missed greatly and we will be thinking of your family. I love you sweet girl!!

2 comments:

  1. I just can't believe this still. Ashley called me bawling this morning. I am at loss of words. I loved this girl and I am so sad she was taken from her family! My prayers are with her family and you guys at the clinic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. That's really tragic and I'll be keeping you and her family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete