Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beginning the Descent...

At 21 1/2 weeks we've made it over the hump and into the 2nd half of the pregnancy. I'm feeling better, although it's still something of a day to day venture. During the last few days I've been able to feel the baby move, as has Dave. :0) I had it explained that it feels like bubbles or fluttering. However, I think our little one bypassed that phase and went right to more definitive jabs. I've also discovered that we have a hiccup baby. She's already got a schedule, at least for hiccup time.

In case you were wondering, the jury has been out regarding our little ball, but the verdict is... Daddy's little GIRL!!!!!During the ultrasound the tech tried to get a profile picture for us. These were a few of the best we could get. Our baby decided she wanted to roll up in a ball and didn't really want to do the profile shot. She spent quite a bit of time with her feet up by her head. At one point it looked like she was trying to kiss her knees.
This one is hard to tell, but when we tried to get a picture of the baby's face (front shot), she put her hands up and covered her face. I guess it will be a surprise.

Mom finally made it into maternity wear! Although not frequently, and when I wear my maternity clothes they're still a little too big. I had my first day with a maternity shirt and pants on Friday.
Lastly, it's not always so visible, but I had a good baby bump day last week, so here's a picture. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Glad you're feeling better and making progress! Congrats--girls are the best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to know it's a girl! I have some good baby girl stuff to give you! :)

    ReplyDelete