Thursday, November 25, 2010

Talkin' Turkey 2010

Yello and Happy Thanksgiving! This year year Dave and I are up in Cache Valley...in the cold...where it's going to be -15...slightly chilly. :0) We got to spend some time today with both our families. So despite the more so bitter cold than bitter cold down south, it is well worth being up here.

We started with lunch in Smithfield. Dave's parents, his grandma, and his brother Ben and his family were all here. Originally we were going to have fewer people; so I was told we would be going out to dinner. I thought that was a little strange, although I have done it before. Luckily, I think, we ended up having the big dinner at mom and dad's. I know mom put a lot of time and effort into everthing. It was a wonderful meal.

Next we went to my mom's. It was my mom, Pat, Charles, one of my best friend's, Jenny, her mom, Dave and me. We were able to have another fabulous meal! Of course, I am pretty sure I ate too much, but it was just so good. Not that's it's so important, but I ended up having 5 plates between the 2 meals.

Thanks moms for the Thanksgiving meals. We are so grateful for all that we have been blessed with, but especially our loving families and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment