Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another Week/end

Thursday, or Friday, Dave and I did something a little crazy. We went to the midnight (12:30 AM) showing of "Harry Potter." Now, don't get me wrong. We're not among the die-hard fans, but it was more of a we've never gone to a midnight "premiere" and I wonder if we could make it through a movie at that time. :0)

So Thursday night we were in bed 8:30 or 9:00, which is unheard of. We took a brief nap for a couple of hours then headed up to The District in South Jordan. We saw all the full blown "Harry Potter" fans, and in fact we sat next to one. The movie was good. Dave thought it was really a pretty sad one. Nevertheless, we did make it through the whole thing and it was just fun to go and try. We made it home about 4:00 AM and then I was off to work about 7:30. Also amazingly, I made it through the work day without completely crashing.

Friday night we were able to hang out with some friends, who we had not seen for a couple of years. They made us an awesome pizza and we watched "Family Man." We also got to meet their adorable little twins.

Saturday morning we did our primary program practice, and Sunday was our primary program. It was Dave's 1st as a teacher and my 3rd playing piano. I had a couple of mess-ups, but I think I did pretty well. I'm afraid however, that our bishopric may be catching on that I've been in my calling a while and it might change in the next little while. We shall see.

After the primary practice on Saturday I went and met my mom and 2 aunts in Salt Lake. We had lunch at Sconecutter and wandered around Tai Pan Trading, none of us had been there before. It was fun to spend some time with the girls and to visit.

We made it through Monday and have started back on another fun-filled week. Luckily, it will be shorter because of the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment