Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Looking Ahead

I for one am looking forward to this next year. Of course it begins a new decade, but we have a lot of big happenings this year. My mom, both of Dave's parents, Dave, and I all have "milestone" birthdays. Dave's parents will also be celebrating their 50th anniversary and my brother will be back from Afghanistan in the spring/summer. All very exciting stuff.

I got to see a brief video of my brother wishing us Merry Christmakwanzika. It was nice to see him. I think he looks like he has grown up some. If you're interested, click the following link, click continue, then select Nelson, Charles SPC. http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dvidshub.net%2F%3Fscript%3Dgeneral%2Fgeneral_search.php%26table%3Dgreetings%26type%3D%26query%3Dunit%3A187%26page%3D1%26perpage%3D50&h=818d70912d4ea7965e261c2c6f5f4a50.

Other than that, we have a few fun trips planned, we'll see about "expanding" the family, and possible returns to school, business buying, or career changes. Beyond that, we will just have to wait and see, but we are excited for the new year and we're looking forward to all the year brings. We wish you all the best for a wonderful new year as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment