Sunday, May 31, 2009

Home Project

We have been busy working on the backyard. Dave started by re-tiling a patch of the yard a couple of weeks ago. I don't have a before picture, but it was just a messy mound of dirt with a few tiles thrown on top of it. Dave did a lot of the work, but I did put down a couple of rows of tiles.

The next thing we worked on was a step stool. We bought it used and Dave refinished it and I re-stained it. I think it turned out pretty well. Below are some progressive pictures.

























We don't have a huge backyard by any means, but we rearranged the patio furniture, etc and I think it looks bigger. It definitely looks better. I'm hoping to get some house pictures posted soon, but I've yet to take them. We have one more backyard project and it should be done Friday. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great having a husband who can do "honey do" projects? great job you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys did an awesome job on the step stool! By the way, I think our next get together should be at your place, esp after this "Final Project" or "Combined Present" or whatever you are gonna call it is installed! :)

    ReplyDelete