Sunday, June 10, 2012

Quick Update

Here is a very quick update about what we've been up to. (Hopefully I'll get to write more soon.) Over Memorial Day weekend, and my birthday, we were in California. Specifically Disneyland! Dave and I had planned an adult trip, which turned into our 1st family vacation. Yep, Olivia went too.

 We drove to and from California in a Toyota Rav4 - rental. Olivia did so great. She was quite the little trooper. We only made a couple of stops. Unfortunately that left her with some tummy problems. So we had a day of not feeling so awesome. She made it through a couple of days of Disneyland, and was able to go on a few rides. Of course she won't remember it, but it was fun anyway.
After a lot of thought, perhaps more than it should have been, we picked a souvenir for Liv. I think Baby Minnie is about as big as my girl. Actually, I'll be interested to see her stats at her 9 month check next month. I tried putting her into some "bigger" clothes, and they seem to fit.
We were in Disneyland on my birthday. Dave planned a romantic dinner at the Blue Bayou for us one night too. When we got home we had Dave's birthday, which consisted of him going to a doctor's appointment. (Considerate, I know. :) I thought it was the least I could do.) Actually, it was not good. Apparently Dave had a couple more tumors than we had thought, but everything's still out and we're on the road to recovery. We have a check-up with Dave's surgeon soon.

Our sweet little girl, Olivia, continues to teeth. No teeth in yet, but our poor baby has been miserable. I feel like her teething has been ongoing for several months now, which I hear may not be so unusual. I love Olivia's toothless little smile, but if it will help her feel better, I'd rather have the teeth get in...and soon. I'll keep you posted if and when we get the chompers.

No comments:

Post a Comment