Friday, August 12, 2011

Nanny's 90th

It's been a couple weeks now, but my brother Charles, Dave, and I took a quick trip to Illinois. Quick being less than 48 hours in IL. We went out for my grandma's 90th birthday party. Even though it was a short trip, it was great to see my dad's side of the family. Love you guys! Here are some pics.
The birthday girl.Gift table and 1 of 3 picture poster boards.
1 of 2 cakes my cousin Leslie made.Dave and Kim
Charles and Kim
Cousins (Kim, Leslie, and Laura)
The whole family.

We had a family lunch, then an open house for Nanny. My Aunt Karen put a lot of work into the party, and it turned out awesome! There was also a good turnout of people to the open house. So again it was a quick one, but terrific seeing everyone. The next trip will be longer and we'll have a little one with us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment