Sunday, July 17, 2011

Long Week

Last week was another long one. Both Dave and I had some ups and downs. Nevertheless, we've had a decent weekend. Friday night Dave was able to come home, only day last week, and we went on a date. We got some food from Chili's, accompanied with some leftovers, and went to see Pirates 4 at the dollar movies.

Saturday Dave spent a lot of time at the restaurant, big surprise. I spent several hours cleaning our house. I got a lot done, but we still have lots to do. Side note, today is the 3 year anniversary of us being in our house.

This morning I made my first quiche. It wasn't bad. I think it can be improved, but I'm proud of myself.
We had Navajo tacos for dinner, yum! (Thanks Dave for helping me with the frying.)

Here are a few recent pics. 25 weeks 26 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment