Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Prepare to be Amazed!

Kim is reading a book! Hold the applause. I'm working on "Twilight," which I realize is a young adult book. However, if you know me at all, the fact that I am reading anything is pretty good. Seriously, I don't know that I've read a full book since graduating high school. I'm just not a reader. I will say that I'm enjoying "Twilight" and despite it being thick, it really is an easy read.
On an unrelated subject, Dave and I got new phones. It's been fun. We thought maybe we'd get with the times. :0) So now we have messaging phones, with touch screens. We redid our plan, which cut down our cost on our bill and now allows us to have unlimited texting. Thanks to my job I'm getting better at texting and thanks to the new plan, Dave is now texting as well.
As usual, really not too much else going on right now. All in all, we're doing pretty well. Dave continues to try to figure out what he could/should do to earn an income. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to share. I'm still hanging out at my job. I've really thought about switching to something closer to home, but have yet to do it. Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Oh!!! I love it! Twilight has seriously dragged me into the reading world! Before having read the series last year i was absolutely a NO reader and now i just can't put the YA fiction aside! Fascinating and good for my English too! However, the Cullens were the only vampires i could handle, i'm more into (fallen)angles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Twilight series. I was hesitant at first, but as soon as I read Twilight I was hooked. The books are way better than the movies, so enjoy the read! I also hope Dave is able to find something that he can do and enjoy.
    Thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete